The 13th Asian Oceania Congress of Nuclear Medicine and Biology (AOCNMB) is scheduled to be held in Shanghai, China from May 9th to 12th, 2019. The organizing committee cordially invites abstract submissions from physicians, scholars, technologists, researchers and other professionals from the fields of nuclear medicine, molecular imaging and molecular biology, radiopharmaceuticals, oncology and so forth. The authors will be notified by email of the result of their abstract submission.
• Submission Deadline: 23:59:59, 10 March 2019 (Beijing time)
• Abstract Review: 11 March - 5 April 2019
• Acceptance Notice: 12 April 2019
In order to proceed with the abstract submission, you must agree to the following statements:
- Research work should be original and innovative.
- The research represented by this abstract has not been accepted for publication in a journal or in an international scientific journal as of the date this abstract is submitted.
- This abstract has not been accepted, published and/or presented at other previous conferences.
- The presenting author of this abstract is one of the corresponding author, first author or co-authors listed in this abstract.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit (however an individual may not offer more than 2 oral presentations).
- If accepted for poster/oral presentation, the presenting author presents the abstract during the scheduled time/date.
- The presenting author will keep the Congress secretariat informed of any changes via the contact information provided.
- There is no fee for submitting an abstract.
- The submission of an abstract implies your consent to allow the Organizing Committee to publish in the Abstract Book.
The Program Committee will make the final decision on the acceptance of the abstracts.
- Abstract must include: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Background, Purpose, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- Abstract should not exceed 350 words (not including Title, Authors and Affiliations).
- All authors of the abstract including corresponding author, first author and co-authors must be listed.
- Institutional affiliations should be indicated with numbers following the author name. All affiliations should contain institution, city and country.
- Abstract must be in text, not table format.
- Do NOT include references.
- The font preferably should be "Times New Roman" and font size is:
Title: Bold, 14
Author: Bold, 12
Affiliation and Text: Regular, 12
- The abstract file must include a photo of the author.
- Molecular Imaging/Positron Emission Mammography/ General NM
- Neurology/Thyroid disease (AORIN)
- Therapy/Iodine Therapy
- Radiation Safety
- Radiopharmacy/Radiochemistry/PRRT Theranostics
- Renal/Gastroenterology/Liver Directed Therapy
- Intelligent Imaging
- Equipment Development
- Application and Management of PET/CT in Breast Cancer
- Endocrinology/Prostate Theranostics
- Ethics, Leadership and Education/Quality Management
How to submit:
1. Register and fill in your information;
2. Click the "Upload Abstract" button below, select the abstract category, and submit your abstract.
- Abstracts will be accepted in English only. Please carefully proofread to ensure accuracy of published material. The Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts submitted in poor English, or may request an immediate revision by the author.
- Please capitalize the first letter of each word except prepositions, articles and species names on the title.
- Do not include company name or trademark-registered software and equipment in the title.
Abstract submission deadline:
28 February 2019
Abstract acceptance notice:
12 April 2019
Online registration deadline:
18 April 2019
Dates of Congress:
9-12 May 2019
Asia Oceania Federation of Nuclear Medicine and Biology (AOFNMB)
Chinese Nuclear Society of Nuclear Medicine
Editorial Board of the Chinese Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
Shanghai University of Medicine & Health Sciences
National Center for Cardiovascular Diseases
Huashan Hospital of Fudan University
Shanghai Nuclear Medicine Quality Control Center
Shanghai Nuclear Society
Nuclear Medicine Division of Shanghai Medical Association
Shanghai Association of Cardiovascular Physicians
Shanghai Tenth People’s Hospital
Asia Oceania School of Nuclear Medicine
Sino-Japanese Association for Nuclear Medicine Intercommunion
East Asia Nuclear Medicine Association
Asian Society of Nuclear Medicine Technology
Shanghai Chartwell Medical Instrument Co., Ltd
Chinese Society of Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear Medicine Chapter of Chinese Medical Doctor Association
Nuclear Medicine Chapter of China Association of Medical Equipment